Full Body Exfoliation for Men
Now a days, men and women alike have become increasingly aware about skin care and physical wellness. What used to be a girl’s thing has now become a guy’s thing too, including full body exfoliation. Full body exfoliation is the mechanical or chemical removal of the skin’s outermost surface or the top layer of the epidermis. Exfoliation is usually done prior to facials and other body treatments to facilitate the absorption of serums, oils and creams. Full body exfoliation can also make the skin soft and smooth, giving it a fresh-looking appearance. It also reduces skin irritation by unclogging pores and removing dirt and impurities.
Mechanical Exfoliation and Chemical Exfoliation
Mechanical Exfoliation- uses gentle abrasive materials such as body salts, sugar beads, coffee grounds, skin brushes and scrubs to physically rub of the top layer of the epidermis. Mechanical exfoliation is carefully performed in order to prevent over-peeling and micro-tears in the skin.
Chemical Exfoliation– uses acids and enzymes such as alpha hydroxy acids(AHA) and beta hydroxy acids BHAs to loosen the top layer of the epidermis, which gradually peels off, revealing the new skin layer underneath it. chemical exfoliants can range from mild to strong formulations.
Exfoliation: What not to do
- Do not over-exfoliate, especially on the face, doing so can dehydrate, thin out and irritate the sin. full body exfoliation can be done once or twice a week.
- Body scrubs and abrasives should not be used on the face. Facial skin is highly sensitive and very delicate.
- Waxing and sun exposure should be avoided after full body exfoliation. The skin may require a couple of days to heal.
Lithos Therapy Massage
Lithos Therapy Massage utilizes heated and chilled rocks as instruments to enhance and optimize the benefits of massage and skin care treatments in the body face, feet and hands. This therapy can also accelerate detoxification, healing and cellular rejuvenation. Proper circulation and oxygenation in the tissues and muscles are among its benefits. Lithos therapy massage promotes full body relaxation and wellness while offering a holistic experience. This uses several techniques, such as rock placement on the back, arms and legs as well as facial massage.
The benefits of Heated and Chilled marble stones
Heated marble stones are strategically placed over pressure points and energy pathways in various parts of the body. The benefits of heated marble stones include:
- Deep muscle and tissue relaxation
- Improves blood circulation
- Release and drainage of toxins
- Pain relief
- Stress relief
- Promotes sleep and relaxation
- Heated marble stones can effectively treat muscle pains, arthritis, anxiety, circulatory problems and insomnia.
Chilled marble stones promote a deep state of relaxation and tension relief. Other benefits include:
- Abdominal pain relief
- Nasal congestion reduction
- Alleviates swelling and inflammation
- Improves blood circulation
The Indian head massage process
Massage strokes begin at the upper back; pressure points are gently pressed to relax the neck muscles. From the upper back the massage strokes move through the shoulders and upper arms, releasing stress and tension. The focus is then shifted towards the neck where stiffness and tension accumulates the most. Working on this area can help relax the whole head. Moving up the neck, the massage therapist reaches for the scalp. Massaging this area can increase circulation and promote hair growth. Gentle facial massage ends the entire routine. Massaging the face can help relieve congested sinuses and improve skin tone and texture.
The physical and mental benefits of Indian head massage
- Relieves migraine and headaches
- Relieves Sinusitis
- Improves Sleep
- Increases glucose supply and oxygen to the brain
- Promotes cerebral spinal fluid circulation
- Improves muscle tone in the neck and shoulders
- Promotes hair growth
- Relieves mental stress
- Relieves depression
- Improves concentration
- Improves thinking and focus
- Aids memory
- Balances energy
- Promotes relaxation